NUTRITION FOR FAMILIES
Nutrition for Families supports pediatric health professionals and families on the health benefits of a whole foods plant-based diet from pregnancy through infancy, childhood, and adolescence. We are especially determined to assist clinicians and families in the critical first 1,000 days – pregnancy and the first two years of life. Increasing nutrition education both during training and for experienced clinicians is critical to our mission.
- Research and summarize relevant medical and nutrition peer review literature.
- Create booklets, factsheets, webinars, newsletters, and other resources in support of families and clinicians.
- Develop both Parents and Clinicians Advisory Councils.
- Launch practical research, starting with a survey on pediatricians’ attitudes and support needs on plant-based nutrition.
Interested in learning more?
Click here to sign up for Nutrition for Families program updates.
Core Team Members
- Brenda Davis, RD – Canada
- Ronnie Hasson, RD – Israel
- Allan Kornberg, MD – United States
- Niklas Oppenrieder, MD – Germany
- Carissa Pitalo, Program Manager – United States
- Reshma Shah, MD – United States
- Dagmar Struncova, PharmD – Czech Republic
- Carolin Wiedmann, MD – Germany
Sign up for email updates from PAN USA and PAN International.